Learn how to test and launch your CVE
Before launching your CVE, make sure to test your tours and Adoption Kit. When you are ready to start testing, notify our team by clicking the "Publish" button for your tours. At this point, your tours should be completed, content cards should be activated, and if applicable, your campaigns should be created.
Before indicating that you would like to publish your tours, it is a best practice to preview your tour content. To preview your tours, follow the steps below and use the update feature in the top right-hand corner of the tours page.
When testing the Full Measure Tours app, users should have iOS 13.2 or later and 7.0 and up for Android. Older versions will result in the app not performing as expected.
- Test on the web (both on desktop and mobile using tours.fullmeasure.io) and on the Full Measure Tours app with a mobile device
- For mobile testing, test on Apple and Android devices, if possible
- Test both on and off-campus
- Complete both personalized and curated tours, if applicable
- If particular about the order of locations and content headings, double check they convey as denoted in the platform
Communication methods and content cards used in the Adoption Kit will differ from school to school, however, most tests should include:
- Test each communication method to ensure it directs toward the correct place
- Check that each content card's content conveys as expected and desired
- All links in content cards direct correctly
- Social media designs work on each platform, if applicable
- Confirm any additional tags/custom fields are working
A note on tags and testing:Test recipients will see basic tags when receiving a test message: first name, last name, mobile phone number, contact ID, and email.
If any custom tags were used, such as <<Student_Major>>, it would show in the content card and/or campaign message as: "your major" and not fill the major in for the test. If you would like to see custom tags during the testing process, please upload yourself as a contact and then include that contact in a test audience file.
After launching your CVE, meet with your CSM regularly to review engagement, adoption, and best practices.
Additionally for tours, use our post-launch adoption recommendations to iterate on your tour and get the most of our partnership.
If a campaign is utilized, review engagement and follow up with accordingly. Use our Analyzing Student Engagement articles to help you.
You did it! You launched your Campus Visit Experience 🥳